View and Act on Data Changes as They Happen
Being able to see what's going on with your data on a macro (big picture) and micro (segment) level in real-time is critical to your ability to respond to the insights, issues and opportunities your data reveals.
- According to MIT, bad data costs organizations as much as 25% of total revenue
- 50% of newly acquired data has errors that can negatively impact campaign performance
- 47% of new data collected by companies has one or more critical errors
- 57% of business leaders cite data quality and completeness as their biggest marketing challenge
Set Data Protocols Across Data Sources
Uphold data regulations and protect customer privacy and sensitive company information by controlling user access to customer and business data from a central access point.
- 53% of organizations have 1,000 or more files with sensitive data open to all employees
- 59% of organizations are currently meeting all GDPR requirements
Benefits of the Marketing Ops Dashboard
Gain a complete and unbiased view of all the contacts and companies residing in your marketing database. Know the source of all information and identify overlaps.
Analyze your ability to market to contacts across a variety of channels. Use your marketability score to measure reach, meet goals, and make projections.
Rank the quality of your database across multiple marketability metrics, including email, address, phone, etc. Integrate data tools to validate and append missing data.
Know the Score
Convert database information into compelling graphs and insights that reveal your company's marketability, data quality, ideal customers, and more.
Keep Leaders Informed
Condense key metrics into visually engaging graphs and charts you can share with stakeholders and decision-makers.
Identify trends and measure database improvements and growth. Establish baselines and benchmarks for critical measurements and track progress over time.
Ready to learn more?
Let's discuss how you can produce personalized, high-performance content automatically.