Connect Your Databases and Create a Seamless Customer Experience
Eliminate data silos, gain a more complete picture of customers, and enhance their experience by using intelligent integrations to connect the tools in your stack and share data in more advantageous ways throughout your organization.
- 39% the number of companies that know where all of their data is stored
- 25 the average number of sources housing customer data in a typical business
- 87% of marketers maintain that data is an under-utilized asset at their company
- 70% of a leader's time interacting with data is spent finding it
Maximize Campaign Performance With Optimized Data
Ensure the data you use to personalize campaigns is kept perpetually clean, complete, standardized and enriched with the datasets you need to drive measurable results.
- 54% of business leaders cite data quality and completeness as their biggest marketing challenge
- 47% of new data collected by companies has one or more critical errors
Benefits of Data Management and Enrichment
Hone in on your target, reduce bounce-backs, increase response rates, and boost sales with data that is clean, current and complete.
Centralize access to your data and ensure everyone in your organization is on the same page and able to make more informed decisions.
Identify trends and track data performance over time and gain a better understanding of your customers, marketing strategies and campaign efforts.
Boost business intelligence by connecting data sources across your organization and gaining a 360-degree view of customer accounts and other essential information.
Eliminate duplicate and bad data enterprise-wide, establish data standards, and ensure all records are current, complete and ready for use in real-time.
Manage data with security and speed by setting access and sharing permissions, and implementing best practices for how data is used.
Ready to learn more?
Let’s talk about how improving your data will improve the performance of your marketing campaigns.