Location: Charlotte, NC (or remote)
In this role, you will be responsible for strengthening and expanding Sureshot’s partner ecosystem to support increased sales and . You will recruit, develop, and drive strategic relationships with key services partners across the marketing automation ecosystems, establishing strong go-to-market strategies and setting clear expectations for business success. Your depth of experience in the marketing technology partner ecosystem gives you firsthand insights into the vendors and industry trends that will enable your success in driving associated partnerships.
Additionally, you will help identify, cultivate and execute strategic partnership opportunities with a number of different martech software vendors that strengthen Sureshot’s product vision and market presence in the area of marketing orchestration and integrations.
We are looking for someone who has 6+ years experience working with services organizations and technology companies creating a partner ecosystem strategy and building results-oriented partnerships.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the overall partner ecosystem strategy; how partners fit in to help execute and accelerate Sureshot’s growth and market positioning.
- Own partner ecosystem messaging and strategy
- Define and execute strategic technology partnerships for increased market opportunity
- Identify how the spectrum of partners/partner activities can contribute to meeting Sureshot’s company sales and marketing goals
- Define and continually refine the overall partnership strategy for Sureshot.
- Maintain and work towards partner-sourced and influenced revenue targets
- Maintaining an accurate pipeline of all partner-related opportunities within Salesforce CRM
- Increase company software and services revenue through the partner channel
- Translate partner conversations into feedback for the product team
- 6+ years of Business Development experience with cloud-based software partnerships and demonstrated success driving revenue growth via partnerships.
- Demonstrated success developing partner ecosystem strategies through working with both services companies and ISV’s.
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with senior level internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to create and cultivate formal networks with key decision makers.
- Collaborative bridge builder with a proven ability to work cross-functionally and consistently keep colleagues, team members and other key players aligned.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.