Location: Charlotte, NC (or East Cost Region – remote) and Mountain West Region – remote
As an Account Executive, your focus will be on contacting key prospect accounts and guiding stakeholders to understand the value of our products. Sureshot primarily sells into Fortune 2000 companies that are currently using an industry-leading marketing automation platform such as Eloqua, Marketo or Hubspot.
You will use your talents to create and nurture client relationships while speaking comfortably about technical subjects to a wide variety of audiences. You will run extensive, complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders within an enterprise, selling directly to all levels of marketing professionals (Director to C-Suite) in a wide variety of industries. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to exercise your competitive hunter mentality and demonstrate your ability to achieve sales goals.
As a member of Sureshot’s sales team, you will have responsibilities for working collaboratively with business partners to provide feedback on marketing strategy and execution as well as interfacing with internal team members focused on retention and upselling.
Key Position Responsibilities
Key areas of responsibility for this position will include:
- Managing all aspects of the sales cycle including qualification, discovery, deal term negotiation, and contract closing process for new business opportunities within your target accounts
- Working collaboratively with various internal teams to ensure 100% customer satisfaction to ensure opportunities for additional business growth
- Developing and applying an understanding of Sureshot’s products and how to effectively position Sureshot as the best choice for the Customer
- Understanding your customer’s marketing operations strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Sureshot’s technology
- Maintaining an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history within Salesforce CRM
- Translating customer conversations into feedback for the product team
- Managing contracts and agreements to ensure that appropriate expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- This position reports to the Director of Sales
- Sales experience, ideally with a CRM, technology, or SaaS company or an agency/consultancy background focused on marketing and/or technology solutions
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in presentations via telephone and in person with prospective customers
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and organizational skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and intuition for steering conversations that move the sales forward
- Ambitious, career oriented, energetic, self-motivated and results driven
- Competitive, driven, and accountable personality
Compensation Plan Structure
Overall Compensation will be comprised of an annualized Base Salary plus Sales Commission based on both software license and services revenue.