Location: Dallas, TX (McKinney)
The Client Success Manager (CSM) reports to the Director of Client Success and oversees Sureshot’s customer base. The CSM should be passionate about engaging Sureshot’s customers and work to expand their use cases. This position is responsible for the overall satisfaction of Sureshot’s customers including processes and systems related to the servicing customers and support of sales staff; directs the delivery of administrative and operational assistance designed to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction; and provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation to enable their success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage a portfolio of clients with an ARR between $250,000 – $1,000,000.
- Own overall business relationship with assigned clients, beginning with onboarding and throughout the entirety of the relationship. Responsibilities include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and continually adding value to the relationship
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Identify key staff and executives in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Understand your client’s marketing & martech goals and draw the lines to how our platform can help them get there.
- Gather measurable data points from client in order to create client case studies.
- Work to identify upsell opportunities.
- Work with clients to identify and/or develop internal and external referral opportunities.
- Communicate ongoing value of the Sureshot’s platform for the client’s marketing technology stack.
- Manage, oversee and execute renewal agreements.
- Work with finance to assist in payment & collections processes.
- Maintain cases in CRM (Salesforce) software on a daily basis.
- Become a thought leader in the space.
- Become SME on a wide range of martech platforms
- Final QA component on all apps, projects and deliverables before they reach the client.
- Obtain and grow knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Communicate platform enhancements and feature releases.
- All other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Business Acumen.
- Account Management
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Process Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
This position may require up to 10% travel. Travel may be outside the local area and overnight.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- 1+ years prior experience in Sales, Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Next-level emotional intelligence. Hard conversations will be had – and you know how to have them.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Familiarity with various tools: Salesforce, Google Office Suite
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- REMEMBER: The client comes first, above all else. This is your mantra.